~~~~~~~FINALLY!!!!!!~~~~~~
With under 24hrs to go, YG has finally gotten back to me with my audition details and my audition number!!
The email came as follows:
And along with that, an attatched list of auditionees and their number..... I scrolled down to find......
:D
I saw my name and was like YESHHHHH..... only to look next to my birthday a big fat "F"......... hmmm, they registered me as a Female o.O.....
Yer........, YG Fail! They also registered a few other guys as females LOL, I'm pretty Richard and Josh are guys names.... (i think >.> LOL..... i hope <.< xD). I'm pretty sure they'll notice something odd when we register at the desk tomorrow Haha.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Ok, now that i know my audition number and where/what i have to do.... i don't know what TIME i have to get there by. My number is 321, which is 20 from the end of the list (i'm surprised, i thought there will be more participants, maybe alot of on-the-day hand in's).
I reckon they should give an approx time when we have to be there by, i mean theres no point in going at, lets say 12pm when they're not even pass the 100 person mark; think of all the waiting....
None, the less, i'll be there earlier since iv never been to the venue before and never done an audition before, so i dont really have a clue what im supposed to do.
Ahh....~ getting nervous now. Better get practicing!!
Wish me luck!
I'll do an update after my auditions, probably on Easter Sunday or next Monday, as i have a busy Easter Long weekend.
HAPPY EASTER BTW!! LOL, i kinda forgot casue of these auditions Haha.
All for now, see you on the other side! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment