Thursday, 5 April 2012

YG Auditions - Song Decisions

YG auditions coming up real fast and i've yet to choose an indefintie song! I've gone through my iTunes library and out of 6726 songs i STILL can't seem to decide.
I really wanted to sing a ballad, cause they sound the best when sung in just vocals. And another dilemma... whether to sing in Eng, Mando, Canto or Krn??...
  1. I dont really want to sing in korean cause they're korean and i dont speak, so i dont   wanna sound like im making it up.
  2. I want to sing in mando but im afraid i'll forget the lyrics and so i'll have to make up some words (hopefully that wont matter because they hopefully wont understand anyway).
  3. Canto songs generally have a good vocal range but (like above) i dont think i would remember the lyrics to.
  4. English ballads are pretty hard to pull off.
So far, i've narrowed it down to one of my oldest favourite songs, 紅豆 (Red Bean) by 王菲 Faye Wong. Yes, its a mando song but i think i can pull it off. I'll UL a sound clip later on so you can see what i mean (I'm still capped remember), or you can youtube it. The song's also been covered in Krn on the East of Eden Soundtrack (by Lee Bo Ram from Seeya, and one by Lee Hae Ri from Davichi), so it may sound familiar if you've watched the drama. I havnt, but i just love the OST.

Anyway, here are the lyrics for now. It's slowish and its a pretty good vibe about it.

Gotta get practicing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment